Confluence 3.5-beta3 ("ベータ 3") のリリースノート
The main distinction between a beta and a milestone release is that milestone releases typically acquire new features with each subsequent milestone version, whereas beta releases are predominantly feature-complete. Beta releases still undergo bug fixing and occasionally, existing features may be enhanced or added in subsequent beta versions. Release candidates are close to being ready for final release, but may still undergo changes before the final release.
Do not use in production
Development releases should not be used in production environments as they are not officially supported.
For all production use and testing of Confluence, please use the latest official release.
Who should try this out?
With development releases, the Confluence development team aims to provide plugin developers with an opportunity to see the latest changes in the code.
Furthermore, if you are a Confluence customer who is eager to see the new features and provide us with feedback on our upcoming major release, we encourage you to try out our development releases.
Development releases are not production ready. Development releases are snapshots of the ongoing Confluence development process. While we try to keep these releases stable, they have not undergone the same degree of testing as a full release, and could contain features that are incomplete or may change or be removed before the next full release.
No upgrade path. Because development releases represent work in progress, we cannot provide a supported upgrade path between development releases, or from any development release to a final release. You may not be able to migrate any data you store in a Confluence development release to a future Confluence release.
Atlassian does not provide support for development releases.
Each development release has passed all our automated tests, has undergone some performance testing and has been used for one week on our official internal Confluence server. Furthermore, most of the solved issues have been reviewed.
Be aware that our development releases are still undergoing final performance and compatibility testing for databases and application servers. Hence, we recommend that you use development releases on installations with small (as opposed to full production-level) user bases.
既存の Confluence インストールをこのバージョンでアップグレードする場合は、まず、現在の Confluence 本番インストールの別のコピーを作成し、そのコピーを使用して、通常のアップグレード手順に従って、この開発リリースにアップグレードしてください。カスタマイズされたサイトまたはスペース固有のレイアウトも実装している場合は、アップグレード後にそれらを再実装する必要があります。そうしないと、Confluence の新機能 (または既存の機能) の一部が正しく機能しない可能性があります。
All development releases are available from Development Releases on the Atlassian website.
Previous Betas and Milestones
- Confluence 3.5-beta2 ("Beta 2") Release Notes – 4 March 2011
- Confluence 3.5-beta1 ("Beta 1") Release Notes – 10 February 2011
- Confluence 3.5-m4 ("Milestone 4") Release Notes – 22 December 2010
- Confluence 3.5-m3 ("Milestone 3") Release Notes – 17 December 2010
- Confluence 3.5-m2 ("Milestone 2") Release Notes – 7 December 2010
- Confluence 3.5-m1 ("Milestone 1") Release Notes – 22 November 2010
New Features and Improvements
Improved Crowd SSO configuration
Confluence 3.5 now ships with everything you need to configure SSO when using a Crowd server for centralized user authentication. To enable this, administrators just need to:
- Ensure the Crowd directory is configured in the User Directories administration console
- Configure crowd.properties with the details for the Crowd server (including the application name and password)
- Configure seraph-config.xml with the new SSO authenticator:
- JIRA Issues macro can now show on a single line when it shows a single issue.
- Resolved issues migrating user configurations with multiple LDAP directories configured.
- Crowd System Password Encoders is now properly listed in the System Plugins section of the plugins administration console.
- Upgraded to Drag and Drop plugin 1.0.16, to resolve more corner cases.
- Fixed font sizes and colors in the Macro Browser and Preview dialogs.
- Fixed square buttons on dialogs on Mac OSX
- Insert image dialog shows previews once again
- Added migration for mail server configurations so customers with mail settings unchanged since Confluence 2.7 will still be able to send emails.
- Fixed invalid HTML markup for dashboard updates with profile pictures disabled