Confluence 3.5-m3 ("リリース候補版 3") リリースノート
Do not use this release to upgrade your production systems.
This release is a public development release ('milestone') leading up to the next Confluence major release. Development releases are a snapshot of our work in progress, allowing our customers and especially plugin developers to see what we're up to.
Who should upgrade?
Development releases are not production ready. Development releases are snapshots of the ongoing Confluence development process. While we try to keep these releases stable, they have not undergone the same degree of testing as a full release, and could contain features that are incomplete or may change or be removed before the next full release.
No upgrade path. Because development releases represent work in progress, we cannot provide a supported upgrade path between development releases, or from any development release to a final release. You may not be able to migrate any data you store in a Confluence development release to a future Confluence release.
Atlassian does not provide support for development releases.
In supplying milestone releases, our aim is to provide plugin developers with an opportunity to see the latest changes in the code.
Each milestone release has passed all our automatic tests and has been used for one week on our official internal Confluence server. Most of the issues solved have been reviewed too, and all of our milestone releases even have been performance tested for a while.
However, since our milestones releases are timeboxed (that is, they are released every two weeks, no matter how far we have come implementing features and bugfixes) there is always a chance that we have new known bugs that are scheduled to be fixed in the next milestone, or completely new bugs unknown even to us.
Additionally, we have not completed our performance testing and compatibility testing for all supported databases and user management systems. So, for example, a milestone release may behave well on a small installation but show severe problems when subjected to many users.
Follow the normal upgrade instructions to upgrade your test instance to this release. We strongly recommend that you backup your Confluence home directory and database before upgrading!
すべての開発リリースは、Atlassian ウェブサイトの開発リリース ページから入手できます。
HTML5, character encoding and IE rendering mode
A bundle of small markup improvements have been made for Confluence 3.5-m3:
- Confluence's DOCTYPE declaration has been switched from HTML 4.01 Strict to HTML5, which is automatically strict as well.
- X-UA-Compatible is now explicitly set to EDGE, to ensure IE always renders in latest standards mode
- Character encoding is now set at the document level according to the encoding setting in General Configuration
The new multimedia macro has been expanded to support many more file types. You can now embed MP3, MOV, AVI files and many more. Try it out by searching for 'multimedia' in the macro browser.
User management improvements and bug fixing
- CONFDEV-1642 - Membership caching handles nested groups correctly
- CONFDEV-1636 - Build against Crowd 2.1.0 release version
- CONFDEV-1441 - Test migration of user preferences when upgrading
- CONFDEV-1318 - Handle exception when removing a directory that is synchronizing
Notifications bug fixing
- CONFDEV-1819 - Unwatching a page via email no longer says "Stopped watching 'null'"
- Confluence 3.5-m3 ("Milestone 3") Release Notes - Confluence now respects
atlassian.mail.fetchdisabled, as in JIRA
- Confluence 3.5-m3 ("Milestone 3") Release Notes - Improved RSS feed contextual logging information (also in 3.4.5)
- CONFDEV-977 - Tips displayed for dialogs with keyboard shortcuts
- CONFDEV-1023 - Title color attribute added to panel macro
- CONFDEV-1013 - Include page macro is now able to render blog posts
- CONFDEV-1409 - New set of standard profile pictures
Small improvement screenshots
- Confluence 3.5-m3 ("Milestone 3") Release Notes - Copy and paste of emoticons is working again (also in 3.4.5)
- Confluence 3.5-m3 ("Milestone 3") Release Notes - Improve performance of attachments in RSS feeds (also in 3.4.5)
- CONFDEV-1924 - Personal sidebar looks broken in documentation theme
Note about CONFDEV issues
The Confluence team is using an internal JIRA project for tracking development with GreenHopper. The CONFDEV issues refer to our internal tracking numbers for user stories or bugs discovered and fixed within the scope of a release.