Confluence 4.3.5 アップグレード ノート
Below are some important notes on upgrading to Confluence 4.3.5 from an earlier version of Confluence. For details of the fixes in this release, please read the release notes.
Advance warning: Easy Reader theme will not be bundled with Confluence 5.0 or later
This is an advance notice that Confluence 5.0 and later releases will not include the Easy Reader theme. We are moving towards a single Confluence theme that presents a simplified default experience. At the same time, we want to make it easy for add-on developers to extend Confluence with custom themes. Our analysis has shown that very few Confluence sites use the Easy Reader theme.
If your Confluence site currently uses the Easy Reader theme, your site and spaces will be automatically transferred to the default theme when you upgrade to Confluence 5.0.
If you are already running a version of Confluence, please follow these instructions to upgrade to the latest version:
- Before you upgrade, we strongly recommend that you back up your Confluence Home directory and database. The Confluence Home directory is the folder where Confluence stores its configuration information, search indexes and page attachments. Another term for 'Home directory' would be 'data directory'. We also refer to this as the 'local home directory' in Data Center. Read more about finding your Home directory.
- If your version of Confluence is earlier than 3.5.x, then you should upgrade to Confluence 3.5.x before upgrading to Confluence 4.3.x.
- If your version of Confluence is earlier than 4.3, read the for all releases between your version and the latest version.
- Download the latest version of Confluence.
- Follow the instructions in the Upgrade Guide.