How to view Premier Support named contacts
Named contacts can submit support tickets that are automatically routed to the Premier Support team.
The following page describes the steps to view the named contacts currently assigned to your Premier Support license.
How to view the Premier Support named contacts of your organisation
Browse to support.atlassian.com
Login with your Atlassian ID
Click on the avatar icon and then select “Manage named contacts”
You will be presented of a list of named contacts per your Premier Support license.
Who has access to the “Manage named contacts” page
In order to access the Manage named contacts page, you must be one of the following:
Premier Support Named Contact
Managing multiple Premier Support licenses
By design, each of the above listed contacts only has visibility of the Premier Support Named Contacts for licenses they're associated with.
For organisations who need more visibility of named contacts, additional Technical Contacts can be added to the license to provide this visibility without consuming a seat in the license.
To add additional Technical Contacts
- Browse to my.atlassian.com
- Login with your Atlassian ID
- In the header, click Licenses
- Locate the Atlassian Premier Support license then click the plus '+' sign to expand the options for the account
- Locate the Technical Contact field then enter your contact's email address and click Add
- Repeat for each Atlassian Premier Support license as required
How to add/remove named contacts
Currently, the portal only allows viewing the named contacts and not modification. If you need to make any modifications to the existent named contacts, please create a support ticket and the support team will process the change.