リリース ノート 2.2.7
Confluence 2.2.7 is a maintenance release that resolves an assortment of issues users may have encountered using Confluence 2.2.
2.2.7 is a free upgrade for all customers who purchased their Confluence license after July 28th, 2005.
Who should upgrade?
Confluence 2.2.7 is a minor bugfix release. Customers should consult the list of issues resolved in this release to determine if it is worth their while upgrading.
Customers still running Confluence 2.2.2 or earlier are recommended to upgrade, as a significant security vulnerability was resolved in Confluence 2.2.3
Upgrading Confluence should be pretty easy. If you are upgrading from Confluence 2.2 - 2.2.3, you can find instructions here. We strongly recommend that you backup your
confluence.home directory and database before upgrading!
If you are upgrading from Confluence 2.1.5 or earlier, please check the release-notes of the other major Confluence releases:
Changes in 2.2.7
We are currently trialing a process of more frequent bugfix releases, to make fixes available as soon as possible to those people who want them. 2.2.7 resolves 23 issues.
A few of the issues are noted below, see Issues Resolved for 2.2.7 for a complete list.
Task List Macro
- Tasks with the same name in different lists are now distinguished. Release Notes 2.2.7
- The manage groups page can now display an unlimited number of groups. Release Notes 2.2.7
- Users that belong to more than 100 groups are now always able to login. Release Notes 2.2.7
- Exporting pages to PDF which include other pages will now have correct links and not lose images. Release Notes 2.2.7
- Tree view of page hierarchy will not be truncated when using multi-byte character sets. Release Notes 2.2.7