Integrating Bamboo with other applications
You can use application links to integrate Bamboo with a number of Atlassian products as well as external, third-party applications by means of OAuth 2.0. Take a look at the following sections to decide which type of integration is best for your needs.
You can integrate Bamboo with the following Atlassian applications:
When Bamboo is integrated with a Jira application, you can:
- See Bamboo development activity in Jira applications. Learn more...
- View detailed Bamboo build result information
- View detailed Bamboo deployment information
- Run a Bamboo build when releasing a Jira Software Server version
- Have Bamboo automatically link a plan branch with an issue
- View the Jira application issues linked to a build result
- View the Bamboo builds that relate to a Jira application project or version
When Bamboo is integrated with Bitbucket Server:
- Bamboo will automatically run a build when changes are pushed to the Bitbucket repository, without needing to configure polling.
- Bamboo will automatically update plan branches when a developer pushes a new branch to the repository (or deletes a branch).
- You can click through to Bitbucket to see the commit diff for all files that are part of the changeset.
- Bitbucket commits that are part of a build are displayed in Bamboo.
- Build results are notified to Bitbucket (and displayed for the associated commits and pull requests).
When Bamboo is integrated with Fisheye, you can:
- view the code changes that triggered a build
- explore a failed build in Fisheye and jump directly into the changeset that broke the build
- view the history of the changeset to see what the author was trying to fix
- analyze the change using the side-by-side diff view
- open the relevant files in your IDE.
When Bamboo is integrated with Clover, you can:
- 各ビルド結果のコード カバレッジの詳細 (つまり、テストでカバーされたコードの割合) を表示する
- ジョブの一定期間におけるコード カバレッジの傾向を表示する
- ジョブのコード カバレッジの要約を表示する
Also, don't forget to check out the big list of Atlassian gadgets.
You can also connect Bamboo to external applications using OAuth 2.0. For more information, see Linking to another application.