Confluence 4.3 リリース ノート
Highlights of Confluence 4.3
- Read the upgrade notes for important information about this release.
- See the full list of .
Thank you for your feedback
Over 20 feature and improvement requests fulfilled
More than 960 votes satisfied
Video of what's new
The new Confluence workbox collects your notifications from page watches, shares and mentions. Use the inline actions to comment on, like, or watch a page. More...
As part of your workbox, you can now create and manage all your tasks in Confluence: personal tasks, tasks from notifications, and tasks assigned to you on Confluence pages. Plan your day's work, drag your tasks into order of priority, make notes, and mark your tasks as complete – all in one place. More...
It's now really simple to track your team's tasks on a page: project tasks, meeting action items, checklists, and whatever takes your fancy.
- Create task lists
Choose the new task icon in the editor to add a task list.
- Assign tasks using mentions
You can @mention a user within a task to assign it to that person. The task will appear in the user's personal task list.
- Notify assignees
Users receive a notification when a task has been assigned to them. In addition, page watchers will be notified when tasks in a page are marked as complete.
- Track tasks from anywhere
View all your assigned tasks in your workbox. Add notes, prioritize the tasks, and mark them as complete.
Stay productive on the go with a new, super-responsive interface optimized for iOS 5. Withyou can:
- 人気のコンテンツ、最新のブログ投稿、およびネットワーク アクティビティの参照
- コンテンツおよびユーザーについて Confluence を検索
- 同僚のプロファイルの表示。モバイル デバイスから、タップで直接同僚に電話、SMS、またはメールします。
Sortable tables are here! They're colorful and easier to read too.
- Column sorting
When viewing a page, click a column header to sort the table by the values in the column.
- Cell highlighting
Fill cells, rows and columns with a background color to highlight important information.
Within the Confluence editor, you can drag and drop images and macros anywhere on the page that you are editing. This feature is supported in the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer 9.
リッチ テキスト テンプレート
The template editor now supports rich text content, just like the page editor. You no longer need to use wiki markup to create and update templates. This means that you can convert an existing page to a template. And it's easy to add form fields, known as variables, to your templates. More...
Do you need to make a space's content less visible, but keep the space available on your Confluence site? Archive it! When a space is archived, the pages and other content do not appear in the Confluence search results, activity streams, or dropdown menus. In the space directory, the archived space will appear on a new archive tab. More...
If you want to invite people to sign up to Confluence, you can email an invitation directly from the Confluence user administration screen. To further encourage people to sign up, the login screen includes a signup option too.
If you choose to add users manually, Confluence can send them an email message informing them of their new account.
If you want to allow only people from within your organization to sign up, use the new domain restriction option. People will only be able to sign up if their email address belongs to one of the domains specified. Confluence will send the person an email message, asking them to click a link to confirm their email address. More...
Confluence administrators can now set the default permissions that will be applied to new spaces. The default permissions are configurable for groups, and not for individual users or anonymous users. Note that the space permissions scheme remains as flexible as before. Space administrators can change the space permissions at any time, including the anonymous permissions, group permissions and individual user permissions. More...
We've also simplified the way you create spaces. The quick 'Add Space' option at the top of the dashboard leads you into the new, simplified dialog for adding global spaces, shown below. Adding a personal space is even simpler.
- Removing attachment versions. You can now delete a specific version of an attachment.
- Mentions now available via the 'Insert' menu. In Confluence 4.0 we introduced @mentions, a handy way of mentioning someone in a page or comment. Now we have added this user mention option to the editor's 'Insert' menu, to help new users discover this useful feature.
- Multiple new drafts. You can now have more than one draft of a new page or blog post in the same space. (In earlier versions of Confluence, you could have multiple drafts of existing pages, but only one new draft.)
- Reduced memory usage by up to 2 MB per plugin. We have improved the implementation of the Atlassian template renderer, reducing memory usage by up to 2 megabytes per plugin, for those plugins that bundle their own Velocity templates.
- Support for MySQL 5.5. Reminder: We support MySQL 5.5 as well as 5.1. We announced this support with the Confluence 4.2.3 release, and made it applicable to Confluence 4.2 and later.
- Session resource management. Confluence now aggressively expires HTTP sessions that appear to come from bots or web crawlers, by lowering the idle timeout for sessions that only perform a single request. This significantly reduces the resource consumption by HTTP sessions on public-facing Confluence servers, or on servers integrated with third-party search appliances. This functionality is supplied by the Atlassian Bot Session Killer plugin, now bundled with Confluence.
- Faster switching of dashboard tabs. Switching between the activity tabs on the dashboard no longer causes the entire dashboard to reload.
Here are some points of interest for plugin developers.
The Confluence 4.3 team
Kai Fung Chong
Product marketing management
Dennis Kromhout van der Meer
Luiz Carlos Junior
Kuala Lumpur support
Rian Josua Masikome
San Francisco support