ハング ビルド イベントの設定
The hanging build event is thrown when Bamboo determines that a build has become unresponsive according to two criteria:
- Expected Build Time — defined as Build Time Multiplier x Average Build Time.
- Build Time Multiplier is a user-defined setting.
- Average Build Time is calculated by Bamboo using an average of previous build times (in minutes).
- Log Quiet Time — the length of time (in minutes) between log entries for a build.
The Expected Build Time and Log Quiet Time must both be exceeded for Bamboo to throw a hanging build event.
このイベントは、現在 Bamboo で通知を送信するのに使用されています。
You can also disable build monitoring altogether so that the hanging build event never occurs.
On this page:
Configure the hanging build event
You can change the criteria governing when a hanging build event is thrown.
Note, the hanging build criteria can be also be set for a specific job, when specifying a job's builder. Job-level criteria will override the global criteria described on this page (including disabling this event).
To edit the hanging build event settings:
- From the Bamboo header select > Plans.
- Select the Build monitoring tab.
- Select Edit and update the values for Build time multiplier and Log quiet time as required.
- 保存 を選択します。
The check interval for hung builds
By default, Bamboo will check whether a hanging build event has been thrown every 60 seconds.
You can change this check interval by configuring the system property,
bamboo.buildHangingMonitor.checkInterval. (This property is specified in seconds.)
Please read Starting Bamboo for instructions on how to configure the
bamboo.buildHangingMonitor.checkInterval system property.