Configuring a plan's permissions
This page describes how to change the permissions for a particular plan. For ongoing ease of management, we recommend that you grant permissions to groups rather than to individual users.
You need to have 'Admin' permission on the plan to edit its permissions.
Note that a Bamboo Admin can also set global permissions for access to Bamboo.
To change plan permissions:
- Choose Build > All build plans from the Bamboo header, then click the name of the plan you want to edit.
- Choose Actions > Configure plan.
- Click the Permissions tab.
- Use the 'Grant permission to' section to add users or groups for which you wish to set permissions.
- Select (or clear) the check box for each permission that you wish to change for a user or group. See the table below for details.
Screenshot: Plan permissions