Bamboo 5.0 beta 3 Release Notes
12th June 2013
Our third pre-release of Bamboo 5 is now available. The support for deployment orchestration in the Bamboo 5.x series is our most ambitious endeavor yet. And the feedback we get from you in these next few weeks is absolutely critical in making this the most useful and intuitive Bamboo ever.
Notable changes in beta 3 include:
- A brand new, fresh icon set designed by Valter Fatia that perfectly complements the Atlassian Design Guidelines.
- Versions can be created without having to deploy.
- Directly linking to the deployment result and logs when the deployment has failed to make troubleshooting tasks quicker.
- New design for the deployment preview.
- Display order for environments can now be changed in the deployment project configuration.
- Both issues and commits for a version can be compared against another version to get changes between any two versions.
- Navigation improvements. It should be no more than two clicks within Deployment projects to get to relevant information or the configuration.
If you notice any more problems or think we have missed anything, please report them via the in app feedback mechanism.
This list is by no means a complete list of changes that will be available in 5.0 and the scheduling of some items may change without notice.
Updates and fixes (127 issues)