Bamboo 5.0 beta 2 Release Notes
28th May 2013
Our second pre-release build of Bamboo 5 is now available. The support for deployment orchestration in the Bamboo 5.x series is our most ambitious endeavor yet. And the feedback we get from you in these next few weeks is absolutely critical in making this the most useful and intuitive Bamboo ever.
Notable changes in beta 2 include:
- Restoration of plugin compatibly for Task plugins – most plugins from 4.4.x will install fine if you manually download them and use the plugin manager to install them. However, they would not be usable within Deployment Projects without a Bamboo 5.0 specific update to the plugin by the 3rdparty plugin developer.
- Fixes for the "Waiting for null" deployment status condition that effected some users.
- Page crashes when viewing the Deployment Details.
- Deployment project now works if the linked Plan is changed.
- Bug fixes to the way that the Download Artifact task downloads artifacts.
If you notice any more problems or think we have missed anything, please report them via the in app feedback mechanism.
This list is by no means a complete list of changes that will be available in 5.0 and the scheduling of some items may change without notice.
Updates and fixes in Bamboo 4.4.1 (127 issues)