FishEye 2.7 Release Notes
2011 年 9 月 7 日With great pleasure, Atlassian presents FishEye 2.7 featuring Git repository management, Smart Commits and Web Hooks.
Highlights of FishEye 2.7
管理された Git リポジトリ
Administrators can create and manage Git repositories directly from FishEye on their own servers. FishEye Git repository management gives you the flexibility to do the following:
- Create forks and clones of existing projects.
- Manage permissions easily with push and pull access per repository.
- Visualize the hierarchy of repository forks.
- Explore and visualize changes with the commit graph
Smart Commits allow repository committers to perform actions like transitioning JIRA issues or creating Crucible code reviews by embedding specific commands into their commit messages.
FishEye 2.7 comes bundled with support for creating and updating Crucible reviews, as well as transitioning, commenting, and logging work to JIRA issues.
Placed into a commit message, the example below would close the JIRA issue
The following example would create and start a review for the current changeset in the project
CR-TEST, as well as add the user
jdoe as a reviewer:
For more details on using Smart Commits, please see the User's guide to Smart Commits.
JIRA issue transitioning requires at least version 3.4.5 of the JIRA FishEye plugin. It can be downloaded using the Atlassian plugin manager from within JIRA or manually downloaded from the Atlassian plugin exchange.
Smart Commits are extensible via plugins, allowing you to simply implement your own handlers to integrate with services used in your workplace. Please see the Smart Commit Tutorial for developer resources on creating a Smart Commit plugin.
By default, smart commits are disabled if the FishEye instance has any Mercurial or Git repositories. Please see the Smart Commits administrator's guide for more details.
FishEye has added a Web Hooks capability. A Web Hook is a form of event-notification via HTTP POST.
In the case of FishEye Web Hooks, developers can add URLs which will receive commit(s) data through POST requests. This can be used to easily create useful gadgets in various programming languages that will give push notification of commit changes.
Jira Fisheye プラグインの改善
FishEye 2.7 also comes bundled with numerous other bug fixes and improvements, including:
- Java 7、Groovy、Velocity、および Scala のシンタックス ハイライト。
- Fisheye を Java 7 で実行できるようになりました
- 管理画面のユーザー インターフェイスの改善
- HEAD label in revisions page only appears for currently selected branch (or default branch if All is selected).
- 開発者向けのプラグイン ポイントの改善
Visit our issue tracker to see the full list of improvements and bug fixes in FishEye and Crucible for this release.
- Upgrading from a previous version of FishEye. Upgrading FishEye should be fairly straight forward. We strongly recommend that you back up FishEye before upgrading. Please refer to the FishEye 2.7 Upgrade Guide for further essential information about your upgrade.
- Known Issues. Please check the important technical advisories on the front page of the Knowledge Base for information about any known issues for this release.