Team Calendars 2.1リリースノート
23 April 2012The Atlassian Team Calendars team is pleased to announce the release of Team Calendars 2.1. This release improves the upcoming events section in the dashboard and also delivers a few performance improvements.
- Thank you for all your issues and votes.
- Below is a list of highlights for this release
- Also see our complete list of issues resolved.
Improved "Upcoming Events" in the Dashboard
We've made the following improvements to the upcoming events section on the dashboard:
- A new design for no subscribed calendars to help users quickly get started
- A new design for upcoming events once you are subscribed to one or more calendars
- The ability to click for more detail straight from the dashboard (previously you had to open up the My Calendars screen)
- Improved UI rendering of events if there are lots of events on the same day
This release also marks some significant performance and memory utilization improvements. Key take-aways:
- In general, most types of calendars have seen significant performance improvement for loading the dashboard upcoming events and the calendar list view.
- More specifically, calendars with long-running repeating events have had the most significant performance improvements.
Some statistics for a a sample calendar with ~60 events:
Note: These are the average results of four tests over two different connection speeds
We've also made a few small improvements:
- If only one date is selected for a JIRA calendar, we don't render the date in the user interface, to save space in month and week views
- Drag-and-dropping a JIRA event no longer does a full refresh of the calendar.
Upgrading to Team Calendars 2.1
Upgrading from a previous version of Team Calendars is straightforward. We recommend that you back up your Confluence database (which includes Team Calendars data) before upgrading.
This Team Calendars upgrade requires two plugin upgrades:
- In Confluence, simply click 'Upgrade' in the Team Calendars entry of the Plugin Administration screen.
Alternatively, download the latest release from our plugin exchange and install it via the Plugin Administration screen. This should upgrade Team Calendars to 2.1.0 (or higher).
In JIRA, simply click 'Upgrade' in the jira-ical-feed entry of the Plugin Administration screen.
Alternatively, download the latest release from our plugin exchange and install it via the Plugin Administration screen. This should upgrade Team Calendars for JIRA to 1.0.7 (or higher).
Note: The JIRA plugin upgrade is completely optional and not required if you are not using JIRA Calendars for Team Calendars.