Confluence 4.2.2 アップグレード ノート
Below are some important notes on upgrading to Confluence 4.2.2. For details of the fixes in this release, please read the release notes.
Bug sends the recommended updates email message to all LDAP users
Confluence now sends a regular email report to subscribers, containing the top content that is relevant to the person receiving the message. By default Confluence will send a weekly update to all users, except under these conditions:
- If you have public signup enabled, the Recommended Updates email notification is turned off by default.
- If you are connected to LDAP and a user has never logged in to Confluence, that user will not receive the Recommended Updates notification.
Due to a bug in Confluence 4.2, 4.2.1 and 4.2.2, the Recommended Updates email notification may be sent to all LDAP Confluence users, whether they have logged in or not. The problem is tracked on this issue: - CONF-25213Getting issue details... STATUS The problem will be fixed in Confluence 4.2.3. Until then, you may wish to disable the notification as described in the next paragraph, if your Confluence site is connected to a large LDAP user base.
You can turn off the Recommended Updates notification, or change its settings for the site. See Configuring the Recommended Updates Email Notification. Confluence users can choose their personal settings, which will override the defaults. See Email Notifications.
Advance notice: End of support for PostgreSQL 8.2 in Confluence 4.3
We are planning to end support for version 8.2 of PostgreSQL in Confluence 4.3. See End of Support Announcements for Confluence.
If you are already running a version of Confluence, please follow these instructions to upgrade to the latest version:
- Before you upgrade, we strongly recommend that you back up your Confluence Home directory and database. The Confluence Home directory is the folder where Confluence stores its configuration information, search indexes and page attachments. Another term for 'Home directory' would be 'data directory'. Read more about finding your Home directory.
- If your version of Confluence is earlier than 3.5.x, then you should upgrade to Confluence 3.5.x before upgrading to Confluence 4.2.x.
- If your version of Confluence is earlier than 4.2, read the release notes and upgrade guides for all releases between your version and the latest version.
- Download the latest version of Confluence.
- Follow the instructions in the Upgrade Guide.