FishEye 1.6 Upgrade Guide
- To take advantage of the new diff contents search in Quick Search, you will need to re-index your repository.
- Crowd 1.3 users will need to upgrade to Crowd 1.4.4 or later due to an incompatibility with this version of FishEye.
Upgrade a test environment first
As always, please test your upgrades in your test environment before rolling into production.
If you are already running a version of FishEye, please follow these instructions on FishEye upgrade guide.
Checking for Known Issues and Troubleshooting the FishEye Upgrade
If something is not working correctly after you have completed the steps above to upgrade your FishEye installation, please check for known FishEye issues and try troubleshooting your upgrade as described below:
- Check for known issues. Sometimes we find out about a problem with the latest version of FishEye after we have released the software. In such cases we publish information about the known issues in the FishEye Knowledge Base. Please check the FishEye Knowledge Base for known issues and follow the instructions to apply any necessary patches if necessary.
- Did you encounter a problem during the FishEye upgrade? Please refer to the guide to troubleshooting upgrades in the FishEye Knowledge Base.
- If you encounter a problem during the upgrade and cannot solve it, please create a support ticket and one of our support engineers will help you.