リリース ノート 1.4.1
Confluence 1.4.1 is a maintenance release that resolves some issues users may have encountered using Confluence 1.4. Issues include an occasional failure to display Confluence pages, Oracle and MySQL database issues, and a slow memory-leak.
1.4.1 is a free upgrade for all customers who purchased their Confluence license after June 2nd, 2004.
Who should upgrade?
Confluence 1.4.1 is a recommended upgrade for all users of Confluence 1.4, as it addresses a memory-leak which, while slow, would progressively degrade Confluence's performance and ultimately cause the server to exhaust available memory.
Upgrading Confluence should be pretty easy. If you are upgrading from Confluence 1.4, you can find instructions here. We strongly recommend that you backup your
confluence.home directory and database before upgrading!
If you are upgrading from Confluence 1.3.6 or earlier, be sure to read the upgrade instructions in the Confluence 1.4 release notes.
Changes in 1.4.1
See also: Issues Resolved for 1.4.1
- A slow memory leak has been fixed. (Release Notes 1.4.1)
- An issue where Confluence pages would intermittently only display their header when loading has been resolved. (Release Notes 1.4.1)
- Confluence will now deploy reliably on MySQL 4.1 with UTF-8 encoding. (Release Notes 1.4.1)
- Several issues regarding Confluence's use of the Oracle database have been resolved.
- A recurring bug preventing PNG images from being exported to PDF on some application servers has been fixed. (Release Notes 1.4.1)
- Inconsistencies with custom color-schemes have been resolved (Release Notes 1.4.1)