Create, Add, and Edit Calendars
To add other calendars from your Confluence instance, from an ICS file, or from Google calendars, choose the down arrow to the right of Add Calendar, then pick any of the following:
- Add Existing Calendar – to subscribe to another calendar in your Confluence instance.
- Import Calendar – to import a .ics file.
- Subscribe by URL – to subscribe to a Google Calendar using its URL. See Subscribe to Google Calendars from Confluence for more information.
Did you know you can add a calendar to a Confluence page? See Embed Calendars on Confluence Pages.
Edit a Calendar
If you want to change the name of a calendar, hide certain event types, or move the calendar to another space, you can edit the calendar provided you have sufficient permissions. You can also add custom event types and hide default event types to tailor the calendar to your needs.
- Choose Calendars in the Confluence header or space sidebar
- Choose to the right of the calendar name, then choose Edit
- Change the calendar's name or move it to another space in the General tab, or hide events in the Event Types tab