Viewing a Bamboo agent's details
A Bamboo agent is a service that can run job builds. There are the following types of Bamboo agents:
local agents run as part of the Bamboo server.
- remote agents run on computers, other than the Bamboo server, that run the remote agent tool.
- elastic agents run in the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2).
Local agents run in the Bamboo server's process, i.e. in the same JVM as the server. Each remote agent runs in its own process, i.e. has its own JVM.
Viewing an agent's details
To view an agent's details:
- Go to > Build resources > Agents.
- Select the name of the desired agent. The agent's page will be displayed.
Select one of the following tabs to see corresponding details for the agent:
Displays a list of all agent-specific and shared capabilities. The capabilities in each of those sections are grouped into the following subsections:
Displays a list of jobs, arranged by plan, that the agent can build.
Displays information about the agent.
Displays a record of changes that have been made to the agent.
Viewing the agents that can build jobs
To view which agents can build which jobs:
- Go to > Build resources > Agent matrix.
Editing an agent's name or description
To edit an agent's name or description:
- Navigate to the desired agent, as described above.
- Select Edit details.
- Update the details for the agent.
- 保存 を選択します。