Linking Jira application issues to a build
- Bamboo will automatically link Jira issues to builds.
- You can manually link an issue to a build.
Automatically linking issues to a build
The issue key must be of the default Jira
[A-Z][A-Z]+), followed by a hyphen and the issue number, for example BAM-123).
Manually linking issues to a build
If an issue has not been linked automatically to your build, you can manually create a link from that issue to your build.
To manually link a Jira Issue to a build result:
- Go to the plan in Bamboo.
- Click on the build number for a build result.
- Click the Issues tab in the 'Build Result Summary'. All of the Jira issues linked to your build will be listed.
- Click Add linked issue.
- Enter the Jira issue key of the issue you want to link to this build. Please note, the issue key must be of the default Jira
[A-Z][A-Z]+), followed by a hyphen and the issue number, for example BAM-123). (that is, two or more uppercase letters (
Screenshot: Adding a new Jira issue link to a build