Crucible 単体で Perforce リポジトリを設定する
Setting up a Perforce repository using native access
To set up native access to a Perforce repository:
- Go to the Crucible admin area.
- Click Repositories (under 'Repository Settings'), and then Native Repository Access (if necessary).
- Click Add Existing...
- Refer to Perforce in the Fisheye documentation for detailed information about completing the wizard.
Setting up the Crucible Perforce SCM plugin
This section describes how to configure the Crucible Perforce SCM plugin to access Perforce repositories.
To set up Perforce in Crucible alone:
- Ensure that the Perforce executable file is on the system path, in the Crucible server's Environment Variables
- Start Crucible and go to the admin area.
- Click Manage Add-ons (under 'Systems Settings').
- Find and click on the Crucible Perforce SCM Plugin (click Show System Plugins) and then click Configure.
Click Add a repository and complete the form:
Name: Choose a unique name for the repository.
- Repository Server: Enter the base URL and port for the repository, for example:
- Repository Path: Add the path to your Perforce repository. For example:
- Perforce Username: Enter the username of the Perforce account that Crucible will use. (optional). Note that this account should only have read-only access to the repository.
- Perforce Password: Enter the password of the Perforce account that Crucible will use. (optional)
Your Perforce repository is now set up for Crucible. You will be able to select changesets from it when creating reviews.
- There is no 'initial scanning' required in this process, as Crucible's access to Perforce (when running alone) is strictly on-demand. Data is not indexed, hence there is no scanning.
- Crucible executes the Perforce command-line tool to enable this functionality.