Crucible 単体で Subversion リポジトリを設定する
Setting up a Subversion repository using native access
To set up native access to a Subversion repository:
- Go to the Crucible admin area.
- Click Repositories (under 'Repository Settings'), and then Native Repository Access (if necessary).
- Click Add Existing...
- Refer to Subversion in the Fisheye documentation for detailed information about completing the wizard.
Setting up the Crucible Subversion SCM plugin
This section describes how to configure the Crucible Subversion SCM plugin to access Subversion repositories. The plugin is bundled with Crucible.To set up Subversion in Crucible alone:
- Start Crucible and go to the admin area.
- Click Manage Add-ons (under 'Systems Settings').
- Find and click on Crucible Subversion SCM Plugin (click Show System Add-ons) and then click Configure.
Click Add a repository and complete the form:
Name: Choose a unique name for the repository.
- Repository Root: Enter the repository root URL for the repository. See Finding your repository root below for instructions on how to find this.
- Repository Path: Add the path on the base URL where your repository. For example, if you used the root URL above, and the full path to your Subversion instance is 'http://svn.example.com/svn5/', you would enter 'svn5' into this field.
- SVN Username: Enter the username of the Subversion account that Crucible will use. Note that this account should only have read-only access to the repository.
- SVN Password: Enter the password of the Subversion account that Crucible will use.
Your Subversion repository is now set up for Crucible. You will be able to select changesets from it when creating reviews.
Note that there is no 'initial scanning' required in this process, as Crucible's access to Subversion (when running alone) is strictly on-demand. Data is not cached, hence scanning is not required.
Finding your repository root
svn info SVN_URL
where SVN_URL is the complete URL of the repository you want to add.
You will get something like the following:
>svn info http://svn.example.com/svn5/ Path: svn5 URL: http://svn.example.com/svn5/ Repository Root: http://svn.example.com/ Repository UUID: ce062a09-193b-427a-a7b3-a85007076e5d Revision: 83 Node Kind: directory Last Changed Author: ryan Last Changed Rev: 83 Last Changed Date: 2009-05-07 10:48:41 +1000 (Thu, 07 May 2009)
Next to "Repository Root" is the URL you should define as your repository root. The path will be whatever is remaining.