The purpose of these diagnostic alerts is to provide information that admins can use when troubleshooting problems with their site.
These alerts are written to your application log, and details written to the
The diagnostics feature is still experimental in Confluence 6.11. We plan to fine-tune the thresholds and provide a UI for this diagnostic information in an upcoming Confluence release. Stay tuned!
- Confluence diagnostics: low free disk space
- Confluence diagnostics: low free memory
- Confluence diagnostics: node left or joined the cluster
- Confluence の診断: ドキュメント変換中にサンドボックスがクラッシュまたは終了する
- Confluence diagnostics: HTTP request exceeded time limit
- Confluence diagnostics: Long running task exceeded time limit
- Confluence diagnostics: Macro rendering exceeded time limit
- Confluence diagnostics: Thread memory allocation rate exceeded limit
- Confluence の診断: Garbage collection exceeded time limit
Some diagnostic alerts are disabled by default, because they may have a performance impact on your site. Our support team may ask you to enable one of the following alerts when troubleshooting a specific problem:
- Sandbox crashed or was terminated
- HTTP request alert
- Macro rendering alert
- Thread memory allocation rate alert.