Answers to frequently asked questions about configuring and using Clover:
- Clover open-sourcing FAQ
- Concepts & Usage FAQ
- Can I create a Clover Report on Server A if I have the clover.db which I generated on Server B?
- Does Clover depend on JUnit?
- Does Clover integrate with Maven?
- Does Clover support the new language features in JDK1.5?
- Does Clover work with JUnit4 and TestNG?
- How are the Clover coverage percentages calculated?
- How do I get started with Clover?
- How do I use Clover with NetBeans?
- What are the limitations of Code Coverage?
- What does the name "Clover" mean?
- What is Code Coverage Analysis?
- What is the coverage.db file and why am I seeing files like coverage.dbxxxxxxxxx_xxxxx_xxxx?
- What third-party libraries does Clover utilize?
- Why does Clover instrument classes I have excluded using the 'exclude' element of the 'clover-setup ' task?
- Why does Clover use source code instrumentation?
- Will Clover integrate with my IDE?
- Eclipse Plugin FAQ
- Can I use Clover for Eclipse to test web applications?
- I only need instrumented classes for unit testing and I don't want to risk publishing them to my production environment. How can I do this with Clover?
- Is Clover supported on IBM's RAD?
- Why can I only see coverage data for the last test case I executed?
- IDEA Plugin FAQ
- Maven 2 and 3 Plugin FAQ
- Deploying Instrumented Jars
- How to keep Clover reports between builds?
- How to remove -clover suffix from artifact name?
- Is there an alternative to using the Maven Central repository?
- Preparing multi-module projects for remote deployment with Clover-for-Maven 2
- Troubleshooting License problems
- Troubleshooting problems with displaying characters
- What happened to maven-clover2-plugin ?
- サポート ポリシー
- Compiling my instrumented sources fails with a 'code too large' error.
- For some statements in my code Clover reports "No Coverage information gathered for this expression". What does that mean?
- Hit count for multi-threaded test is incorrect in Clover's report.
- I'm trying to get a coverage report mailed, but I keep getting "mail Failed to send email". How do I fix this?
- Tools for Troubleshooting Clover-for-Ant
- Two questions to ask yourself first when troubleshooting Clover
- When generating some report types on my UNIX server with no XServer, I get an exception "Can't connect to X11 server" or similar.
- When using Clover, why do I get a java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError when I run my code?
- When using Clover from Ant, why do I get "Compiler Adapter 'org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.CloverCompilerAdapter' can't be found." or similar?
- Why does the 'Test Results' summary page report show that I have unique coverage, when the source page shows no unique coverage?
- Why do I get 0% coverage when I run my tests and then a reporter from the same instance of Ant?
- Why do I get a 'java.lang.OutOfMemoryError - PermGen space' error?
- Why do I get an java.lang.OutOfMemoryError when compiling with Clover turned on?
Do you have a question, or need help with Clover? Please create a support request or post a question on a forum.
最終更新日: 2017 年 1 月 14 日
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.