Transfer JIRA or Confluence Account Ownership to Another User
プラットフォームについて: Cloud のみ - この記事は、 クラウド プラットフォームのアトラシアン製品にのみ適用されます。
As the current Administrator for a Cloud instance, I would like to assign the Administrator role to another user, and ensure that user also receives technical and/or billing updates in my place in future.
There are two parts to this process:
- Creating a new Administrator in your Cloud instance
- Updating your billing / technical contact information via My Atlassian
Creating a new Administrator User
Log into your Cloud instance as an existing Administrator.
Go to > User management
- If the user doesn't already exist, click on 'Create user' and follow the on-screen prompts to create a new user.
- Otherwise, locate the existing user in the user list, and click on them to access User Management.
- Click on the 'Add Group' button and add the user to the administrators and site-admins groups.
Once you've done that, you can remove yourself from the site-admins and administrators groups, if you'd like to continue using the instance as a regular user or; to disable your user entirely, remove yourself from all groups and Uncheck all boxes next to Application Access.
Updating the Billing / Technical Contacts
An existing billing or technical contact can follow these steps.
- Log into your existing My Atlassian account using your Atlassian account (this will be the email that you've been receiving billing / technical notifications to.)
- Click on the '>' sign for the subscription you'd like to make changes to - this will display the license management screen.
- In the Technical and/or Billing email field, enter the email address for your new contact and click 'Add'. You'll be prompted to enter some additional information if an account does not already exist.
- Next, if you wish to make the newly added user a primary contact, select "Make Primary". If the option is greyed out, the new contact will need to login to their own account and select "Make Primary" themselves.
- Important: If your credit card information is on file, you should ensure that this is updated before removing yourself as a contact as you won't have access afterwards. You can find instructions for updating the credit card here.
- Finally, click "Delete" next to your email address to remove yourself as a contact (this will also remove the product from your My Atlassian account).
If you do not have access to the license details via My Atlassian, please contact our Sales Team. You will need to provide the SEN (Support Entitlement Number) for a product being moved.