Troubleshooting Backup Client
Troubleshooting Backup Client issues.
- 'ERROR A backup could not be created. Reason: Lexing failed on line: 1..' When creating a backup using the backup client
- Backup client fails due to the error: One or more database connections were not closed within the allotted timeout
- Backup client - Operations from one or more SCMs did not finish within the allotted timeout
- Backup client restore fails due to Out of Memory or GC overhead limit exceeded
- Can't backup due to PKIX path building failed - unable to find valid certification path to requested target
- Could not restore the backup - Attempted reconnect 3 times. Giving up.
- Could not restore the backup to a MySQL database - Reason: The database schema could not be restored.
- No Subject Alternative Names
- Restore does not work - The configured JDBC driver, com.mysql.jdbc.Driver, is not available on the classpath
- Restore fails with FileNotFoundException - Permission denied
- Restore fails with password authentication failed for user
- Stash backup client - 401 Unauthorized
- Stash backup fails - Read timed out
- Stash hits OOME when SBC is backing up sta_shared_lob table
- The backup on the server has become unresponsive and has not progressed in 300 seconds
- The Stash backup directory cannot be located in Stash home
最終更新日: 2014 年 1 月 6 日