As a Portfolio for Jira administrator, you can choose the users who can make changes in a plan, and the users who can only view a plan.
Sample plan permissions
The following plan permissions are available in Portfolio for Jira:
|Plan permission||View plan||Edit plan||Modify issues in plan||Delete plan|
|表示||(only for specific actions)||(only for specific actions)|
There are also other permissions in Portfolio for Jira that you need to consider, when configuring plan permissions.
Portfolio for Jira user
Ability to create, view, and edit public plans and programs.
Note that this permission at both the program level and the plan level are independent of each other. This means that even if you can edit the 'Mobile expansion' program, you'll still need this permission to view and add the 'Beta' plan to that program.
Portfolio for Jira viewer
Ability to browse and view plans in read-only mode, as well as perform the following actions:
Note that this permission at both the program level and the plan level are independent of each other. This means that even if you can view the 'Mobile expansion' program, you still need this permission for a particular plan to view that plan in the 'Mobile expansion' program.
Portfolio for Jira restricted user
Includes all of the abilities of the Portfolio for Jira user; however, users with this role are not permitted to update issues in Jira projects from within Portfolio for Jira.
Managing plan permissions
- In your plan, click settings ( ) > Configure > Permissions.
- From the Edit drop-down, choose the users who can make changes in the plan.
- From the View drop-down, choose the users who can only view the plan.
Accessing private plans
The following are able to access any private plans in Portfolio for Jira:
- Users with the Portfolio for Jira administrator permission
- Users with the Jira administrators global permission, since these users are automatically made administrators in Portfolio for Jira
- Jira administrators
- System administrators