Unable to determine the target status for issue when trying to perform move operation
When trying to move an issue with sub-tasks, the following appears in the screen:
Unable to determine the target status for issue ZZZ-9999
The destination workflow does not have the linked status from the source workflow, leading to the mentioned error above. This error is related with the bug report - JRA-21211Getting issue details... STATUS .
- Convert the sub-tasks of issue mentioned on error message to issues.
- Move them to the destination project.
- Move the previous parent issue to the destination project.
- Convert the issue in Step 1 to be a sub-task of issue mentioned on Step 3.
- Add the source status as a step on the destination workflow.
Perform the Move operation. You will not be prompted to change status since they are already mapped on destination workflow.