Crucible 1.6.3 Upgrade Notes
- The configuration storage for the bundled File-system, Confluence and Subversion Light SCM plugins changed. Please follow the procedure below.
- The Light SCM plugin API was changed in this release. Light SCM plugins compiled against the old API will not work in this release of Crucible.
Crucible 1.6.3 Upgrade Procedure:
Due to a configuration change, you will need to delete and add your LightSCM repositories again:
- Before you shut down Crucible, take a note of your Light SCM configuration. You can view this configuration in the 'Repository List' Administration page, in the 'LightSVN', 'Confluence' and 'File System' sections.
- Follow the general instructions on upgrading Crucible.
- While Crucible is shut down, delete the
filesystemconfig files in
- Once Crucible has been restarted, add the Light SCM repositories from step 1 back in again.
Upgrade a test environment first
As always, please test your upgrades in your test environment before rolling into production.
If you are already running a version of Crucible, please follow these instructions on Upgrading to a new version of Crucible.
Checking for Known Issues and Troubleshooting the Crucible Upgrade
If something is not working correctly after you have completed the steps above to upgrade your Crucible installation, please check for known Crucible issues and try troubleshooting your upgrade as described below:
- Check for known issues. Sometimes we find out about a problem with the latest version of Crucible after we have released the software. In such cases we publish information about the known issues in the Crucible Knowledge Base. Please check the Crucible Knowledge Base for known issues and follow the instructions to apply any necessary patches if necessary.
- Did you encounter a problem during the Crucible upgrade? Please refer to the guide to troubleshooting upgrades in the Crucible Knowledge Base.
- If you encounter a problem during the upgrade and cannot solve it, please create a support ticket and one of our support engineers will help you.