Importing Users from Atlassian Confluence
If you have already been using Atlassian Confluence, and are now configuring Confluence as a Crowd application, you will probably want to import your existing Confluence users and groups into a Crowd directory.
It is recommended that you import your Confluence users into an Internal Directory that has its 'Password Encryption' set to 'ATLASSIAN-SHA1'. Otherwise, users' passwords will not be copied across to Crowd.
To import users and groups from Atlassian Confluence into a Crowd directory:
- Ensure that the database driver for the Confluence database is on Crowd's classpath. Copy the JDBC driver jar for your particular Confluence database across to
apache-tomcat/common/libin your Crowd installation directory.
- Restart Crowd.
- Crowd Administration Console にログインします。
- From the top navigation bar, click Users.
The User Browser displays.
- In the left-hand side, click Import Users.
- Select the Atlassian Importer type.
- Complete the fields as follows:
- Atlassian Product — Select 'Confluence'.
- Directory — Select the directory that you have created for your Confluence users.
- Import Passwords — Select this checkbox if you wish to import the users' passwords from Confluence. You can only import passwords if the Crowd directory is using the 'Atlassian SHA1' encryption method.
- Product Database URL — Type the URL of your Confluence instance's database. The exact syntax will depend on which database you are using; see Database Configuration in the Confluence Configuration Guide.
- Database Driver — type the name of your Confluence instance's database JDBC driver (e.g. for MYSQL, type
- Username — Type the username of the database user that Crowd will use to login to your Confluence instance's database.
- Password — Type the password of the database user Crowd will use to login to your Confluence instance's database.
The import process will log in to the database, not into Confluence.
- Click Continue button to import the users from your Confluence instance into your Crowd directory.
The results screen will be displayed, showing how many users and groups have been imported into your Crowd directory.
Click the 'Users' button to view and manage the imported users and groups via the Crowd Administration Console (assuming the directory's permissions allow this).
Screenshot: 'Import Confluence Users'
To give the imported groups access to the Confluence application, see Specifying which Groups can access an Application.
最終更新日: 2021 年 10 月 15 日
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.