About the installation and upgrade guides
The install and upgrade guides have instructions for installing, setting up, or upgrading Bitbucket Data Center.
Information on the features and changes in specific Bitbucket releases can be found in the Release Notes.
For information about using and administering Bitbucket refer to the Bitbucket documentation.
- Installing and upgrading Git
- Bitbucket installation guide
- Install a Bitbucket Data Center trial
- Install Bitbucket Data Center on Linux
- Running Bitbucket Data Center with a dedicated user
- Run Bitbucket as a Linux service
- Automated setup for Bitbucket
- Start and stop Bitbucket
- Install Bitbucket Data Center from an archive file
- Run the Bitbucket installer
- Bitbucket Server アップグレード ガイド
- Downgrade Bitbucket when upgrading with Server license to Bitbucket Data Center 8.15 and later
- Use Bitbucket in the enterprise
- Upgrade Bitbucket without downtime