Running Bamboo as a Windows service as the local user
1. Install Bamboo Application Server
- Download Bamboo and run the Setup Wizard.
- Install Bamboo as a Windows service, as described in Running Bamboo as a Windows service.
2. Edit the Bamboo service to run as the local user
- Select Start > Run and enter 'services.msc'.
- The Services window will display. Double-click the Atlassian Bamboo Bamboo row.
- The Bamboo build server Properties window will display. Select This account and provide a local admin account credentials, then select OK to apply your changes.
3. Give the local user access to "log on as a service"
- Select Start > Run and enter 'secpol.msc'.
- The Local Security Settings window will display. Expand the Local Policies tree and select User Rights Assignment.
- Scroll down and find the Log on as a service policy. Double-click the Log on as a service policy.
- The properties window for the Log on as a service policy will display. Select the Add User or Group... button.
- The Select Users or Groups window will display. Enter your local user and select OK to allow your user to log on as a service.
- Select OK and close all open windows.
Bamboo will now start as a service, under the local user.
最終更新日 2021 年 5 月 14 日
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.