Webhooks allow your repositories other than Bitbucket Server to communicate with Bamboo. This page describes enabling webhooks only to Repository Stored Specs repositories. Once you setup a webhook for this repository, a repository sends the HTTP request to Bamboo with every new commit. This HTTP request, in turn, triggers a scan for changes on the **/bamboo-specs folder within a Repository and triggers the build in case Bamboo finds any changes to the Specs Plan. If Bamboo detects any changes in a repository, it automatically updates necessary plans and deployments.
Bamboo supports the use of Java and YAML Specs with the following repositories:
- Bitbucket Cloud
To enable webhooks in your repository:
- In Bamboo, generate a URL used as a destination for your webhook:
- In the top navigation bar, select Specs > Setup Specs Repository.
- Select your project type.
- Select the repository for Bamboo Specs.
- Copy the URL that is generated for you as the destination for the webhook.
- In the repository you want to use for storing Bamboo Specs, use the Bamboo URL to enable the webhook:
- Go to your repository settings.
- Find webhook-specific configuration.
Paste in the URL Bamboo provided you with.
Bamboo webhook is now enabled in your repository.
To know how to configure build triggers for non-Repository Stored Specs commits, please check the following pages: