A plan defines everything about your build process, including what gets built, how the build is triggered, and what jobs are executed.
Note, you need the Create or Admin global permission to create or clone a plan.
In the top menu bar, select Create > Create plan.
Complete the build plan details on the Configure plan page.
Link repository to new build plan:
- link previously used repository OR
link to a new repository...
- Select your code repository host.
- Give your repository a display name.
- Provide repository URL.
Specify access to the repository. You may select from:
Allow all users to reuse the configuration of this repository
All user access. This is the default access setting.
Only you are allowed to reuse the configuration of this repository
Limit access to just yourself.
For more information about source code repositories in Bamboo, see Linking to source code repositories.
Clone an existing plan
When you clone an existing plan, you make a copy of that plan and its entire configuration, with the exception of any branches:
- Select Create > Clone plan in the top menu bar.
- Use Plan to clone to select a plan. Only plans for which you have the are shown.
- Select an existing project for the plan, or create a new project.
- Enter details for the new plan.
- Select whether to enable this plan. Enabling the plan instructs Bamboo to start running builds of the plan, based on the plan's trigger configuration.
- When you select Create, the Plan summary page for the new plan will be displayed. Bamboo will automatically run an initial build for your new plan.