Viewing your executable capabilities
You can view all of the executable capabilities that have been defined in Bamboo on the 'Executables' page. These include local server capabilities, local agent-specific capabilities and remote agent-specific capabilities.実行可能ファイルは、ビルド プロセス中に Bamboo が使用する外部プログラムです。一般的に、実行可能ファイルはソース コードをコンパイルし、コンパイル済みの実行可能ファイルを生成します（これは Bamboo ではアーティファクトと呼ばれます）。ビルド プロセスの一環として使用できる実行可能ファイルのいくつかの例は、Ant、Maven、MSBuild、または PHPUnit です。
Viewing and configuring executable capabilities
To view and configure the executable capabilities defined in Bamboo:
Click the icon in the Bamboo header and choose Overview.
- Click Executables in the left navigation panel.
- Click a specific executable's tab to see the agents and jobs related to this executable capability.
- View more details about an agent with this executable capability — click the linked name of the agent in the 'Agent' column. This will show you the complete list of capabilities and jobs associated with that agent.
- Edit the executable path of an agent with this capability — click Edit in the 'Operations' column for the agent you wish to configure. See Defining a new executable capability.
- Remove this executable capability from an agent — click Delete in the 'Operations' column for the agent that currently possesses this executable capability.
Be aware that you can only remove a executable capability from all local agents, not from individual local agents. See the note below for more information.
- View details about (and configure) an elastic image with this executable capability — click the linked name of the elastic image in the 'Elastic Image Configuration' column.
- Configure a job that relies on or requires this executable capability — click the linked name of the job in the 'Plan' column.
- If you are currently viewing a Maven (2.x or later) executable capability, you can configure repository isolation for it by clicking Edit Capability Configuration. Please refer to Configuring repository isolation for Maven executables for more information.
- To add a new executable as a local server capability, click Add executable to server capabilities to navigate to the 'Server Capabilities' page.
- Bamboo's automatic detection of executables — When you install the Bamboo server application or the Bamboo Remote Agent application on another machine, either of these applications will automatically look for existing executables installed on the same machine (based on a combination of the machine's environment variables and other conditions). A 'executable capability' will be created for each executable that either of these Bamboo applications find.
The environment variables and conditions that Bamboo uses to automatically detect and create executable capabilities are listed below. With the exception of the 'Command' executable, the paths for each automatically detected executable are based on the path 'string' values found within these environment variables.
- Ant — the
- Maven — the
MAVEN_HOMEenvironment variable (Maven 1),
MAVEN2_HOMEenvironment variable (Maven 2.x)
- Grails —
- Command — the existence of the
- PHPUnit — the existence of the
phpunitfile anywhere within the machine's
PATHenvironment variable value
- Ant — the
- Local agents and executable capabilities — Since Bamboo automatically looks for executables installed on the same machine and creates a 'executable capability' for each executable installation it finds, all existing and subsequent local agents that you create will possess these executable capabilities. Hence, when you access the 'Executables' page and view these executable capabilities, all local agents will be grouped together in the 'All local agents' category and you will only be able to remove these executable capabilities from all local agents, not from individual local agents.