Rerunning a failed stage
If a stage has failed in your build, you can choose to rerun the stage (with exactly the same data) instead of the entire plan.
To rerun a stage:
- Navigate to the failed build result, as described on Viewing a build result.
- Choose Run > Rerun all failed Jobs to run the stage again.
- Only failing jobs will be re-run.
- Subsequent stages will be executed automatically, unless they are manual stages.
- You might want to add a comment to the build result to record the reason for failure. The existing build result will be overwritten (Bamboo will not create a new build) and the previous failure reason will not be retained.
- For plans based on a Subversion repository, you can only rerun the failed job or the whole plan.
- Starting from Bamboo 7.2, logs for rerun jobs are kept in separate files to allow your for quicker analysis of potential problems.
Screenshot: Rerunning a failed stage