Icons not displayed in JIRA notification
There is two scenario such as:
- Works from external (icons displayed) such as user able to see their email icon send from Atlassian Support.
- Blocked from internal (icons not displayed).
- Happen in Microsoft Outlook.
- There is a certificate on JIRA portal
- When on the LAN, upon displaying an email in Outlook, the web proxy blocks the contact to the certificate issuer, so the certificate cannot be checked hence JIRA server cannot be contacted hence icons cannot be downloaded and displayed.
Disable in IE the box "check for expiry of certificate" so that icons are properly displayed (IE is the HTML engine for Outlook).
This is not safe where you need to check the web proxy to update the configuration so the certificates can be checked.
最終更新日: 2016 年 2 月 19 日
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.