How to upgrade Java when running Fisheye or Crucible as a service
Upgrade Java when running Fisheye or Crucible as a service.
- Stop the application service.
- Edit JVM properties using the correct method based on your version:
Edit JVM properties using the tool included with the installer. Launch the tool by going to one of:
- Start > All Programs > Fisheye > Configure Fisheye
- Start > All Programs > Crucible > Configure Crucible
Edit JVM properties using this tool:
To use it, you need to rename
prunmgr.exefrom the zip file to
Atlassian Crucible.exedepending on which installer you used.
- Navigate to the "Java" tab.
- Update the "Java Virtual Machine" field to point to the new installation of Java, specifically the
- Click the "OK" button.
- Restart the application service.