How to change how much information is written in fisheye.out
fisheye.out is gathering too much information and growing too much as well, the
<FishEye Home Directory>\log4j.xml file can be edited.
Each component that is logged is described on that file, and here are the levels that can be set on this file:
- static Level DEBUG - The DEBUG Level designates fine-grained informational events that are most useful to debug an application.
- static Level INFO - The INFO level designates informational messages that highlight the progress of the application at coarse-grained level.
- static Level WARN - The WARN level designates potentially harmful situations.
- static Level ERROR - The ERROR level designates error events that might still allow the application to continue running.
- static Level FATAL - The FATAL level designates very severe error events that will presumably lead the application to abort.
After changing the
log4j.xml file, please restart the Fisheye instance.