How Do I Enable Debug Logging for SVNKit
Enable additional logging by adding the following JVM system property while launching the application:
- Download the logging.properties.disabled file. This file contains a system property,
svnkit.level, which is used to control the log level:
- FINE (default) — the level for non-detailed logging
- FINER — the level for more detailed logging
- FINEST — the level for full logging
- Configure Fisheye/Crucible to start with the
-Djava.util.logging.config.file=*path/to/*logging.properties.disabledparameter and value, where "
path/to/" refers to the absolute path to the
logging.properties.disabledfile from step (1) as per .
- Restart Fisheye/Crucible for your changes to take effect.
- You will find the
SVNKitlog file in
USER_HOME>is the home directory of the user running Fisheye/Crucible or the user that you are logged in with e.g:
最終更新日 2018 年 7 月 31 日