Cannot Delete a Repository
When viewing a repository:
- The 'delete' option is disabled (i.e. grayed out).
- Every option is disabled in the web interface except View.
When stopping a repository, Fisheye will finish committing the changeset, then send an
svn cancel command via the Subversion client. In some circumstances, the Subversion client will not respond, causing Fisheye to wait.
- Perform a backup of Fisheye
- Stop the Fisheye server.
- Manually delete the cache of that repository at
<FISHEYE_INSTALL>/var/cache/RepositoryName, where RepositoryName is substituted for your repository name.
- Manually delete the repository configuration from
<FISHEYE_INST>/config.xml. The tag appears as:
<repository description= ... </repository>
- Restart Fisheye.