Bulk Editing Polling Interval for Repositories
Bulk editing the polling interval for repositories is not possible and for instances with a high number of repositories this can become an extraneous manual operation.
It is possible to workaround the bulk editing by editing the
- Backup the
- Go to Fisheye/Crucible
Administration > Repository Settings > Repositories.
- Select one repository (as example) by clicking on the repository name.
- Uncheck the "Use the system default settings for updates" box.
- Change the value in "Polling Interval" or check the "Disable polling" box.
- Shutdown Fisheye/Crucible.
- Open the
FISHEYE_INST/config.xmlfile for editing.
- Locate the section with the edited repository:
If the polling interval has been defined (example 30 minutes), the following section has been added:
If the polling interval has been disabled, the following section has been added:
Find and replace for all repositories where these settings should be applied. Note: Repositories which were using the default setting will not contain the
<updater>tag. In these cases the new settings should be inserted within the repository type tag. Example:
<git location="file:///Repositories/Git/git_repository" renames="none" path=""><updater pollPeriod="never"/></git>
- Save and close the