2014 年 6 月 30 日
Atlassian presents version 3.2.3 of the Atlassian Connector for Eclipse.
What's new in this release?
We've fixed compatibility issues for Eclipse 4.4 (Luna)
- Several other bugs have been fixed.
Important Note when Upgrading
Since version 3.1, Atlassian Connector for Eclipse works with JIRA 5.0 and above.
If your JIRA server is running behind a reverse proxy, and the reverse proxy requires separate HTTP authentication, the credentials for the reverse proxy must match the credentials for JIRA.
For more details, please see version 3.1 release notes.
Highlights of this Release
Fixed compatibility issues for Eclipse 4.4 (Luna)
Eclipse 4.4 comes with Mylyn 3.12 and they both introduce many changes.
We have fixed several dependency issues to make Atlassian Connector compatible with latest versions of Eclipse and Mylyn.
More details in:
Here is the list of other important fixes:
- Compatibility with JIRA Agile improved:
- Improved handling of "assignee" on the issue edit page:
- Improved saved filters UX:
- Fix for adding comments during workflow transition:
- Fix for submitting task with abandoned workflow transition: