2013 年 2 月 12 日
Atlassian presents version 3.2 of the Atlassian Connector for Eclipse.
What's new in this release?
- We've significantly improved custom fields handling.
- Several other improvements have been added.
Important Note when Upgrading
Since version 3.1, Atlassian Connector for Eclipse works with JIRA 5.0 and above.
If your JIRA server is running behind a reverse proxy, and the reverse proxy requires separate HTTP authentication, the credentials for the reverse proxy must match the credentials for JIRA.
For more details, please see version 3.1 release notes.
Highlights of this Release
Improved custom fields handling
We have significantly improved custom fields handling:
- Empty custom fields are displayed in the issue editor and it is possible to set their values directly from Eclipse.
- Support for custom fields has been significantly extended. Here is the complete list of supported custom fields (display and edit mode):
- フリー テキスト フィールド
- テキスト フィールド
- URL フィールド
- Date Picker (unset is not supported)
- Date Time (unset is not supported, minutes are not displayed)
- Number Field (unset is not supported)
- Multi User Picker
- User Picker
- Select List
- ラジオ ボタン
- Multi Select
- Multi Checkboxes
- Group Picker
- Multi Group Picker
- Several other issues related to custom fields have been fixed. Please see the complete list of fixes below.
Unset is not supported
Unset operation is not supported for Date Picker, Date Time and Number Field.
Once the value is set, you can change it, but is not possible to clear the value and make the field empty. That is the limitation of JIRA REST Client.
Here is the list of most important fixes and improvements:
- Archived versions are no longer cluttering selection lists: PLE-928, PLE-1374
- Tasks list can be sorted using GreenHopper Rank field: PLE-1368
- Stacktrace detector has been fixed and improved: PLE-1418, PLE-1359
- Comments containing html tags and html special characters are displayed correctly: PLE-1434
- Labels field is visible in the issue editor (read-only): PLE-1350