Once you have opened the Bamboo view in Eclipse, you can create a new Mylyn task based on the failure of a specific build. This task could be an JIRA issue, for example.
To add a task from a failed build,
- Open the Bamboo view:
- In the Eclipse toolbar, select 'Window', 'Show View', 'Other'.
- The 'Show View' popup window appears. Open the 'Atlassian' folder and click 'Bamboo'. (If you have trouble finding the options, try the full instructions with screenshots.)
- From the Bamboo view right-click the line showing the build you want, and select 'New Task From Failed Build'.
- The 'New Task' dialog opens. Choose a task repository, to determine the task type. This task can be a JIRA issue, for example, as illustrated below. We have chosen a JIRA repository, as shown in screenshot 2.
- 'Next' をクリックします。
- The 'New JIRA Task' dialog opens, as shown in screenshot 3 below. Select the project for your task/issue.
- Click 'Finish'.
- The JIRA issue opens in the Eclipse editor, as shown in screenshot 4 below. Many of the issue details are already present, based on the details of the failed build. Enter or update any further details as required.
- Click 'Submit'.
Diagram 1: Various ways to add a task from a failed Bamboo build
Screenshot 2: Selecting a task repository for the new task
Screenshot 3: Selecting a project for the new task
Screenshot 4: Adding issue details for the new task
Working with Bamboo Builds in Eclipse