You can use the GreenHopper Classic Card View gadget to display a JIRA issue on your dashboard or on a Confluence page, in the format of a GreenHopper card. The gadget displays a single card at a time. You can configure the gadget to offer only one issue or to offer a series of issues from a given project. If you choose to offer a series of issues, the gadget will display 'next' and 'previous' arrows that people can click to move from one issue to the next.
Note that this page only applies if you are using the Classic Boards
(which are no longer being actively developed; read more
Screenshot 1: The GreenHopper Classic Card View gadget showing a series of issues in a given project
Screenshot 2: The GreenHopper Classic Card View gadget showing a single issue
Adding the GreenHopper Classic Card View Gadget to your JIRA Dashboard
Tip: You can add a number of Classic Card View gadgets to your dashboard, if you wish to track more than one project, version or issue.
To add the GreenHopper Classic Card View gadget to your JIRA dashboard,
- JIRA にログインするか、すでにログインしている場合は、ダッシュボードに移動します。
- Click the Add Gadget link in the top right. The Gadget Directory screen will appear.
- Find the GreenHopper Card View gadget in the list of gadgets and click Add it Now.
- 右下の [完了] ボタンをクリックします。
- The GreenHopper Card View gadget will appear on your dashboard. Enter the following setup details for your gadget:
- Project or Issue Key – Select Project or Issue based on the following information:
- Project – Choose this option if you want the gadget to offer a series of issues from a given project. When prompted for Project and Version, select the name and version of the project that you want the gadget to display.
- Issue – Choose this option if you want the gadget to offer only one issue for display. When prompted for Issue Key, enter the key of the issue that you want the gadget to display.
- Refresh Interval – Select the time interval to determine how often the data in the gadget will be refreshed.
- Click the Save button. The GreenHopper Card View gadget will now show the details for the chosen project or issue, as shown in the screenshots below.
Adding the GreenHopper Classic Card View Gadget to a Confluence Page
Did you know that you can also add gadgets to a Confluence page? That means that you can use the GreenHopperClassic Card View gadget to display your GreenHopper cards on a wiki page. See the instructions in our big list of all Atlassian gadgets.