Note that this page only applies if you are using the Classic Boards
(which are no longer being actively developed; read more
To print issues in card form,
- Log into JIRA.
Select Agile > Classic in the top navigation bar. Then select Classic Planning Board from the drop-down below the project name.
- Select your project from the project dropdown in the top left of the Planning Board, if it is not already selected.
- Select the desired view mode.
- In the right-hand column of the page, your chosen version (or component, or assignee) will be highlighted in a yellow box. Click the icon (which will at the top right of the highlighted box appear when you hover) to display a drop-down menu.
- Select Print Cards from the drop-down menu. This will select all the issues associated with the highlighted box for print. For example, if you want to print all the issues in a particular version, simply select the 'Version' mode of your Planning Board, choose the version in which you are interested, then use the drop-down menu that will appear in the yellow highlighted box for that version in the right-hand column.
- The Print Cards dialog box will appear.
- In the Header Information section, select the check-boxes if you want to display the following information at the top of each printed page:
- Context Name
- クイック フィルター
- In the Page Layout section, select how many issues you wish to display per page.
- Click the Print button.
- The print dialog for your browser will display. Select your printing preferences and print your issues.
The pictures and background colours used for printing are taken from your browser settings.