Note that this page only applies if you are using the Classic Boards
(which are no longer being actively developed; read more
You can flag issues in GreenHopper to indicate that they require attention. Your project administrator needs to have set up a flagging field for your project before you can flag issues. A flagging field is essentially a JIRA custom field that you configure from GreenHopper.
Please note: flagging an issue in GreenHopper does not change the issue's priority in JIRA, nor its relationship to other issues.
To flag an issue in GreenHopper Classic,
- Log into JIRA.
- Navigate to either the Classic Planning Board, Classic Task Board or Classic Chart Board:
Select Agile > Classic in the top navigation bar. Then select Classic Planning Board from the drop-down below the project name. または
Select Agile > Classic in the top navigation bar. Then select Classic Task Board from the drop-down below the project name. または
Select Agile > Classic in the top navigation bar. Then select Classic Chart Board from the drop-down below the project name.
- Select your project from the project dropdown in the top navigation bar, if it is not already selected.
- Find the issue that you wish to flag.
- Open the 'Actions' drop-down menu for the card by clicking the Issue Type or Priority icons). icon (which will appear when you hover over the
- Select Flag from the drop-down menu. The issue will display a symbol against it when you view issues as 'Summaries' or as a 'List' (the symbol will be at the end of the row when viewing issues as a list).
- If you want to unflag the issue, simply open the 'Actions' drop-down menu for the card and select Unflag.
Screenshot: Flagging an issue in GreenHopper