2.3 Logging in to CrowdID
CrowdID will ask you to log in, if you have not already done so during this browser session or if your session has timed out. The CrowdID login may appear during the process of logging in to another website, or when you are accessing CrowdID directly.
To log in to CrowdID,
- Type in your username and password.
- Click the 'Login' button.
You can reset your password, if you have forgotten it.
Screenshot: CrowdID login page
If you are in the process of logging in to another web site, CrowdID will now ask you to approve the login.
- 2.1 Does the website support OpenID?
- 2.2 Entering your OpenID URL
- 2.3 Logging in to CrowdID
- 2.4 Allowing or denying a login
- 2.5 Providing additional profile information to a website
最終更新日: 2021 年 10 月 11 日
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.