Viewing Users in Directories Mapped to an Application
The application 'Users' tab shows all the users in all the directories mapped to the selected application. You will also see basic information for each user, including the user's full name, username and email address. If the user has an alias for the selected application, the alias will appear too.
Group authorization is not taken into account
Note the application 'Users' tab displays all users in the directory/directories mapped to the application, even if the application only allows specific groups within the directory/directories. There is an open feature request to limit the user search to only the users allowed to authenticate with the application: CWD-1348.
To see the users visible to an application,
- Log in to the Crowd Administration Console.
- Click the 'Applications' tab in the top navigation bar.
- This will display the Application Browser. Click the link on the name of the application you wish to view.
- The 'View Application' screen will appear. Click the 'Users' tab.
- Enter your search criteria in the 'Search' textbox. You can enter all or part of the user's name, email address or username. Leave the search box empty to match all users.
- Click the 'Search' button.
Screenshot: Viewing users for an application