Unable to Delete Space
An error is thrown when deleting a space. Appearing in the logs is one of:
- a constraint violation
- a NullPointerException
- a org.springframework.dao.DataIntegrityViolationException
There is an invalid entry or foreign key relationship in the database. Inspect the stack trace you receive from the error. See below for the corresponding solution.
org.springframework.dao.IncorrectResultSizeDataAccessException: query did not return a unique result
org.springframework.dao.DataIntegrityViolationException: Hibernate operation: could not delete com.atlassian.confluence.pages.templates.PageTemplate
org.springframework.dao.DataIntegrityViolationException: Hibernate operation: could not delete com.atlassian.confluence.pages.Attachment
If you are unable to access the space at all from the UI, you can run the deletion from the URL directly at http://<baseURL>/spaces/removespace.action?key=<insert space key>. If that fails to work, refer to the documentation on Manually Deleting a Space.
- Try to Purge the Space Trash first and then attempt to delete the Space again.
- From the application logs or UI, if you encounter an issue with a particular page which is causing issue during the Space Delete operation, try and move/copy the page to a different space and then attempt to delete the Space in question.
If you find you're still having problems, you may need to get a bit more information about what specifically is causing problems.
- If you can reproduce the problem on a test instance, use these steps there before trying this in production.
- Confluence をシャットダウンします。
- Enable sql logging with parameters.
- Restart Confluence and attempt to delete the space, recreating the error.
- View the atlassian-confluence.log. You'll find the culprit space and the offending database row.
- If you have any questions about which rows to delete, create a support ticket and attach the detailed logs.